Escape to beautiful Kelburn Estate and stay in our stunning glamping yurts. We are in the process of developing our glamping site and hope to have extended from 3 units to 8 units by July 2019.
Only 3 yurts are available to book at the moment with others coming online as soon as possible.
How To Book
Check out our availability calendar to book online
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on email@example.com
Scenic Hillside Site
Our cosy yurts, each with a wood burning stove, are perched on a hillside with incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and Isle of Arran.
This beautiful site is nestled beside a burn and is perfect for a romantic weekend escape or equally as good for tiring out young children!
The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate, solar powered lighting and a compostable loo.
About The Glamping Experience At Kelburn
- Each Yurt can sleep up to 4 people
- Minimum stay of 2 nights!
- Each yurt comes with a bed linen, tables and chairs.
- There are picnic tables for each yurt as well as a fire pit (a trug of wood is supplied with your yurt, if you need more bags they can be purchased at the office.)
- There is no electricity on site. Each yurt has a small solar panel powering 2 internal lights. There is a drinking water tap.
- A compostable loo can be found beside the glamping site, and there is a toilet block with hot showers approximately 200m from the site
- The site is located a 3 min walk up a moderately steep path, please keep this in mind as you would need to carry (with our assistance) your belongings up the path
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the Yurts
All prices include access to the Country Centre during opening hours.
Check In: 3pm – 6pm (located at our main information office)
Check Out: 11am